We are The In-ground Liner Specialists!
What does that mean? When we replace your in-ground vinyl liner, it is custom measured and ordered to our specific/exact measurements. We have used the same company to make our liners for over 15 years. The end result is your replacement liner will be custom measured, custom manufactured and installed properly, wrinkle-free!!
Your pool is down approximately 3 days from start to finish. (under normal circumstances) All liner replacements are "weather dependent".
Basic Overview for Liner Replacement
1. You call the store and request an estimate for a liner replacement
2. Dennis comes out and checks out your pool.
3. You will then receive a written estimate stating what the job includes.
4. Upon acceptance, a deposit is required, and then Dennis will come out to custom measure your pool.
5. Once you pick out your liner pattern, your liner will be ordered.
6. Delivery is normally 7-14 days (sometimes earlier)
7. Once we have the liner, customer is notified and job is scheduled.
We stand behind our work 100%
If you have any questions, comments or concerns please call the store and we would be happy to answer any and all of your questions.